To watch live TV on Kodi, you need to install an add-on. In this article, we have listed some of the best Kodi addons for live TV streaming. Apart from these add-ons, there are a lot more addons to stream movies, TV shows, sports, and more. Some of the best all in one Kodi add-ons are listed here. You can install almost all these Live TV add-ons with the Kodi repositories listed in this article.
Best Kodi live TV add-ons:
- USTV Now
- PS Vue
- iPLAYER WWW
- Comet TV
Configure settings before installing:
The add-ons you are installing come from unknown developers, the Kodi restricts downloading add-ons and watching videos from unknown sources. So that you will need to set up allowing unknown sources in your Kodi.
- Click on the Settings > System Settings
- Tap the button next to Unknown Sources, from Add-ons, and click Yes to confirm.
- Now you can install add-ons from unknown sources in your Kodi to improve your experience.
VPN to use Kodi:
Using add-ons on your Kodi, you can be restricted if you are using the internet from your ISP. You need to use a VPN in order to use Kodi and Stream videos without geo-restrictions. To prevent any problems like Exodus not working then pick one of the best VPN. A VPN will mask the video and so your ISP won’t recognize it as a Kodi video and won’t block it.
Installing add-ons from Kodi Repository to watch live TV
Kodi has a default repository when you install Kodi in your device so that you can also install the add-ons to watch live TV with the Kodi add-on repository which is developed by the Kodi Team. Follow the instructions given below:
- Get to the Main Menu on your upper left corner Kodi > Add-ons > Package icon.
- Install from the repository > Kodi add-on repository.
- Click on the Video add-ons and you can see a list of available video add-ons.
- Select an add-on that you would like to install to watch live Tv.
- After selecting, you can see a menu list at the bottom, then click Install to install the add-ons.
- It takes a few minutes for it to install and then you can go back to Kodi home page> Add-ons >My add-ons to open the add-on and enjoy watching the live TV shows.
Guideline to watch live TV on Kodi:
Kodi features the API to add the third-party add-on into the software so that you can enjoy various video sources on Kodi. You can just follow the guideline below if you have already known the path and the zip file name of the add-on you want to install.
- Click Settings > File manager, in Kodi.
- Double click on the Add Source > None.
- Type the URL path of the media and type a name for the path, then click OK twice to save it.
- Click Add-ons, from the main menu and then click the Package icon on the upper left.
- Click Install from the zip file, then select the file you just saved and all you need to select several times to locate to the file you need to install.
- Click the Install from repository and select the repository you just installed, after the installation of repository completed.
- Select the add-on type you need to install and find out the add-on you want to install and click it to Install.
- After a couple of seconds, you’ll see a notification on the upper right to show Add-on installed.
- Now you can go to Add-ons > My add-ons to check and open the add-on you have installed.
Here, these are the tutorials to install add-ons to watch live TV on Kodi. If you have any queries or suggestion, you are free to comment below and we will do what we can do to help.